Contest Rules, Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited.
1. Sponsors. The monthly Pup of The Month Photo Contest is sponsored by Pamper Me Puppy. To enter the contest please Email your photo to: contest[at]pampermepuppy.com, with your dog's name and either a brief bio or description of the photo. 200 word limit.
Subject line in email should read: Monthly Photo Contest.
2. Rules. The Contest is governed by these rules, terms and conditions (Official Rules). By participating in the Contest, you agree to these Official Rules and the decision of the judges which are final and binding. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Contest is compromised, without liability to the participant.
3. All entries must be received by 9pm on the 26th day of the month to be considered for the following month. After that time, entries will fall into next month's entries. Winners will be announced in our Bark Blog and or on our website. Multiple entries not allowed and only (1) photo submission per household per month.
4. Limit of one (1) winner per household per calendar year to give everyone a chance at winning. All decisions are final as the judging will be done by staff of Pamper Me Puppy. Winner will be announced on the Bark Blog the 1st of the month of shortly thereafter.
5. Winner of the monthly contest will receive a $25 gift certificate for PamperMePuppy.com as well as the featured Scrapbook Digital layout of their pet. Photo for Contest will be photo used for Scrapbook Digital picture and digital layout will be featured layout with no replacement for an alternate layout.
6. Taxes, if any, related to the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The $25 gift certificate must be fully redeemed at the time of the next purchase and no later than 6 months from winning date (1st day featured as Pup of the Month). If a purchase does not exceed the Gift Certificate amount, no balances of any sort will be issued or carried forward.
No store credits or refunds will be given, nor cash exchange allowed. The prizes cannot be assigned nor transferred except by Sponsors who may, at their sole discretion, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. Sponsors will not replace any lost of stolen prizes.
7. If you were not chosen as our monthly winner, you may resubmit a photo for next month’s contest! You must email a new entry to be considered again.
8. Except where prohibited, by entering this Contest, you consent to the use of you and/or your pet's name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. As such, you hereby grant to Sponsor a non-exclusive, fully transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, fully paid up right and license to adapt, edit, modify, publish, promote, reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform and make derivative works based on your Submission in any and all media as Sponsor sees fit for any reason, to identify you as the author of the Submission and to authorize others to do any of the above without any obligation to compensate you.
9. You represent and warrant to Sponsors that (i) you are the sole and exclusive owner of your Submission, or that you have all right and authority to grant the rights in the Submission to Sponsors described herein; (ii) you have obtained any and all releases necessary from all persons depicted in the Submissions, including, without limitation, releases in the context of rights of privacy and rights of publicity; and (iii) in the event that a person depicted in a Submission is under eighteen (18) years of age, you are the parent or legal guardian of such person, or if you are not the parent or legal guardian, you have obtained all appropriate permissions and releases from the parent or legal guardian of the person in question, to submit the Submission for the Contest.
11. How Winners are selected. Contest winners will be determined based on the opinions of the staff of said Sponsor. Entries will be judged based on all or in part on the following criteria: (i) consistency with the theme of the Contest if any, (ii) showcasing a unique perspective on a photographic subject, (iii) quality of the image on the Submission.
12. Winner Notification; Delivery of Prizes. Winners will be notified after the end of the Contest Period to the email address provided by the winner during the registration process. If a participant changes his/her email address after entering into the Contest, it is his/her sole responsibility to notify Pamper Me Puppy. The prizes shall be delivered to the winners via email.
13. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, the prize shall be forfeited and an alternate winner could be selected from remaining Submissions. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted a Submission, a Submission will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the Submission. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
14. Limitation of liability. By participating in the contest, you waive any right to claim ambiguity in the official rules, and release, indemnify and hold harmless the sponsors, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, prize suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from (i) participation in the contest (including but not limited to any acceptance, possession, use, misuse, or nonuse of the prize by the winner), or (ii) the submissions, including, without limitation the infringement of third party intellectual property rights by submissions . Winners agree to accept the prize as is.